Effective date: January 29, 2021
Emberdome Media (“Emberdome,” “We,” or “Us”) operates the https://yestermade.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of cookies when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
What are cookies?
Cookies enable a site to customize and personalize your experience. Essentially, a cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. “Pixel tags,” otherwise known as web beacons or clear gifs, may also be used on a site. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users.
- If you have any questions about the cookies of such third parties, or about the use of your personal information by such third parties, you should contact the site administrator or webmaster of the third-party site.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
- We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Do you have choices about cookies?
Yes, you have several choices with respect to cookies. You can modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.
- By email: email@example.com